Save the Date!
Utah Association for Adult, Community, and Continuing Education (UAACCE) and Southwest Association for Developmental Education Announce their Combined Annual Conference
A collaborative conference with a collaborative theme: Collaborative Learning – Pathways to Success
Friday, November 11, 2016
Salt Lake Community College – Miller Campus
9750 South 300 West Sandy, UT 84070
Registration fees for this one-day conference will be $99 which includes association membership.
Keynote address by Dr. Katherine Boswell, President of Education Policy Associates
UAACCE has awarded $6,500 for resiliency projects and $5,000 for service learning projects proposed
for projects submitted in response to a recent Request for Proposals. Grants have been awarded to the following:
Resiliency Grants Awarded (Resiliency RFP):
- South Park Academy - Resiliency Training for Staff & Inmates ($2,900)
- United Way of Northern Utah - Resiliency Training for Community Leaders ($2,700)
- Zada Haws Community Grant Center - Equipment Upgrades for Resiliency Support ($900)
- Grounds For Coffee - Ogden Community Garden Project ($2,330)
- South Park Academy - Inmate Literacy Training ($1,280)
- United Way of Northern Utah - After School Service Learning Clubs ($920)
- Dixie Community Education - Dixie Community Education Center Remodel ($500)
Take Our Short Survey
The Utah Association for Adult, Community and Continuing Education (UAACCE) Board is interested in what you think about this organization. Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey. We will use your responses to continue to provide an organization that best fits the needs of the adult educator in Utah. Thank you!