2015 UAACCE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
October 8-9, 2015
Thursday, October 8, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Friday, October 9, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday night's conference venue has been changed. Click here for details.
"INTO THE FUTURE. Destination: Success."
Triple Value: Content. Comedy. Connections.
Our conference is loaded with professional development content, a dose of Friday morning comedy, and connections to other educators and educational organizations. Your conference registration also includes a year's membership in three professional associations: UAACCE (state), MPAEA (regional), and COABE (national).
- Early Registration $120. Save $30. Register by September 23.
- Regular Registration $150, after the early registration end date.
- Student Registration $90. (Students will need to call to register.)
Register online or call.
Use the class search feature to look up UAACCE. In the search results at the bottom of the page, click "Add To Cart" for UAACCE Conference 2015.
Please note: Students and Scholarship Recipients will need to call to register.
A limited number of scholarships are available to cover the cost of the conference registration. The deadline to email the application is September 18. Apply today!
UAACCE has a discounted rate at the Holiday Inn Express in Layton. The discounted rate is valid for the night of Thursday, October 8. It brings the rate down to $83 for that night (not including taxes or fees). The hotel is located at 1695 Woodland Park Drive about a 10 or 15-minute drive from the conference site. Book online or call 1-877-834-3613 or 1-801-773-3773 and be sure to mention UAACCE to get the Thursday night discount.
UAACCE has awarded $6,500 for resiliency projects and $5,000 for service learning projects proposed
for projects submitted in response to a recent Request for Proposals. Grants have been awarded to the following:
Resiliency Grants Awarded (Resiliency RFP):
- South Park Academy - Resiliency Training for Staff & Inmates ($2,900)
- United Way of Northern Utah - Resiliency Training for Community Leaders ($2,700)
- Zada Haws Community Grant Center - Equipment Upgrades for Resiliency Support ($900)
- Grounds For Coffee - Ogden Community Garden Project ($2,330)
- South Park Academy - Inmate Literacy Training ($1,280)
- United Way of Northern Utah - After School Service Learning Clubs ($920)
- Dixie Community Education - Dixie Community Education Center Remodel ($500)
Take Our Short Survey
The Utah Association for Adult, Community and Continuing Education (UAACCE) Board is interested in what you think about this organization. Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey. We will use your responses to continue to provide an organization that best fits the needs of the adult educator in Utah. Thank you!