Take Our Short Survey
The Utah Association for Adult, Community and Continuing Education (UAACCE) Board is interested in what you think about this organization. Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey. We will use your responses to continue to provide an organization that best fits the needs of the adult educator in Utah. Thank you!
2015 UAACCE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
October 8-9, 2015
"INTO THE FUTURE. Destination: Success."
UAACCE has awarded $6,500 for resiliency projects and $5,000 for service learning projects proposed
for projects submitted in response to a recent Request for Proposals. Grants have been awarded to the following:
Resiliency Grants Awarded (Resiliency RFP):
- South Park Academy - Resiliency Training for Staff & Inmates ($2,900)
- United Way of Northern Utah - Resiliency Training for Community Leaders ($2,700)
- Zada Haws Community Grant Center - Equipment Upgrades for Resiliency Support ($900)
- Grounds For Coffee - Ogden Community Garden Project ($2,330)
- South Park Academy - Inmate Literacy Training ($1,280)
- United Way of Northern Utah - After School Service Learning Clubs ($920)
- Dixie Community Education - Dixie Community Education Center Remodel ($500)